This beginning training is an essential tool for everyone’s life. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and the elevated vibration of Holy Fire energies. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- What is Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system.
- Self treatment and treatment of others
- Reiki for animals
- Scanning the body and use of a pendulum
- Sending Reiki at a distance.
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
In the Usui /Holy Fire I & II Reiki class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
A class manual and a certificate are included.